Friday PET 17:30-19:00
A group with nearly the same level (slowly preparing for PET) is on
- 26th March: The hot topic were the prepositions of time "in, on & at". We did this exercise and there is another exercise as homework. We also worked with the passive and some of the conditionals from the homework ↓.
- 7th Mar 2008 (if there is something missing or something extra, please let me know)
- Countables/Uncountables: Comfort food, Undershirts
- Conditionals: Zero, First, Second, First&Second
- KET Reading - Key (HW from the lesson on 13th Feb 2008)
- PET Reading - Key (HW from the lesson on 6th Feb 2008)